Grab your Koffee mug and come relax in my Lil' Korner of this big wide wonderful world . . .

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sew much to do . . Sew little time . .

Took the day off yesterday from my full time job to sew sew and sew some more! I went from 7:30am to 7:30pm . . sewing and watching tearjerker Christmas movies all day . . . and enjoyed every minute of it! Seeing as this year is very tight for me - moneywise- . . umm and I guess in the waistband too! - I am making all my christmas presents this year, got alot of really good ideas from the internet (such a wonderful thing this internet) and even started a new hobby . . Locker Hooking . I enjoy it but it gets to my thumbs after a while.

My 5 year old granddaughter is into Hannah Montana this year and LOVES to dress up . . so I recycled some old clothes and made her 3 new outfits to play in . . I purposely didn't finish them (hems and facings) so she couldn't even think to wear them to school! I don't want her giving her mom a hard time . .

I got most everything done . . just have to pick up a few more things . . to stuff with . . to fasten with . . and to fill with . . now on to finding the perfect Christmas tree!

1 comment:

  1. 7:30 to 7:30 WOW....wish I could do that....Wish I could stay awake that long....lol.

    ReplyDelete