Grab your Koffee mug and come relax in my Lil' Korner of this big wide wonderful world . . .

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Feelin Like a Kid!

I am so excited . . I sold my first item on Etsy.com!  Embroidered Groom Socks . . of all things!  My daughter Kristie has an Etsy site, and is doing very well, I might add . . She started selling these socks on her site and I was doing the embroidering.  She decided to put them on my site which got me rollin'!

The socks are a custom order.  The woman wanted to know if I could embroider her and her future husband's names on one sock and the date on the other . . Of Course I Can!

Also in the same day I received another order for my Monkey Blanket!  The woman had certain requests which I am able to do for her.  She lives in Norway and has an 8 month old son.  She wanted a wool blended yarn with added rows because as she explained, it gets very cold in Norway. I can do that too!

Pictures will be posted to my Etsy site when these items are completed . . watch for them!
www.Etsy.com/shop/KarolsKraftKorner . . I have a few other things on there too!

and please visit my daughter Kristie's site on Etsy . . she "re-creates" items . .  tell her that her Mom sent you!  I have a little clout!

































No comments:

Post a Comment