Grab your Koffee mug and come relax in my Lil' Korner of this big wide wonderful world . . .

Friday, February 12, 2010

Fidgety and Antsy . . .

and feeling like I'm in prison! Been off work and home for a week now . . asthma attack . . they tell me. Never had one before, and have no idea what to expect . . how long this will last . . ? So what do I do with myself . . there is just so much TV you can watch . . . . ?

So, here i sit with a problem . . can't do anything physical . . can't exert myself (or I go into a coughing fit and then . . ummm .. nah .. better not . .. not a pretty site) . . and yeah, believe it or not . . do NOT feel like sewing at all! .. (and I have a blazer downstairs that is almost finished! remember my spats idea?!). So what can I do without leaving the house to get supplies . . . ummmm . . have yarn . . and all kinds of time .. ummm .. learn to knit! . . so off I go . . I have always wanted . . well, not always . . but for a while now . hehe . .wanted hand warmers as I hate gloves . . mittens . . anything restricting . . (if your a smoker or an ex smoker, you will understand!). . . After starting, ripping out . . starting again . . ripping out again . . starting again . . ripping out again . . whew . . I would say .. about 25 times (and that's not exageratting!) .. I have finally come up with some hand warmers that I can actually use! I am so excited!

Now . . . where is that pattern for . . . .

2 comments:

  1. I luv em!! really cute.....
    Shannon gets asthma when she gets sick....she has an inhaler....is that your problem too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure . . the inhaler doesn't seem to help much . . ?

    got a few new "blogs" to put up .. been trying to do one but can't seem to upload any pics . . ?

    ReplyDelete